Modern technology gave birth to games with convenience and easy access anytime and anywhere the player feels like playing. Just like online bingo sites that flourished on the web as people who want to play bingo grew exponentially. It makes you earn bonuses. How does it work in games played on online bingo sites? Are the bonus offers real?
Pay out in online bingo sites is close to 70% on real cash. You will earn the same regardless the amount of bonus money given. On a card-by-card basis, if you use your bonus money in playing, your pay out per card lowers.
· You cannot redeem bonus money as real cash. As you play bingo online, you will have to make deposits. You will also win and earn bonuses but you can spend bonuses only as last recourse.
· Bonus money discourages cash out in live bingo. On per card basis, it improves effective pay out. It will also be lost when you redeem your winnings. Most sites reset bonus money to $0 if you claim your winnings.
· Bonus money expires. There is bonus money offered in live bingo. The bonus money may come from deposits or chat games. To play bingo online with bonuses offered, they let it expire after 30 days.
· Scams detected in bingo bonuses. As mentioned earlier, you cannot redeem bonus money and disregarding the amount of bonus money in pay out makes me wonder more. So, what is the essence of having this bonus money if you play bingo? Will live bingo be more credible? It seems that earning bonuses is just an illusion to add value on their sites.
Looking at the brighter side, bonuses can also become valuable in sites with live bingo. Here is how bonus money becomes an advantage … you only have to know how it works.
This happens if as you play bingo, you decrease the bonus money in play. How will it happen? Thru redeeming cash, expiration of bonus money or spending it on promotions. Yet, the reality on payout never changes.
· The amount of bingo bonus is greater than the average bonus money. It is helpful if you get more bonus money than the average player does. The pay out of about 70% is distributed to real and bonus money. With the same pay out and let’ average bonus of 50% then the net payout 47%. You will get $35, which is 47% of $75. That $35 is also the 70% of $50. A 100% bonus on a $50 deposit while having average bonus of 50%, payout is in your advantage. However, this does not give you greater chances of winning but gives the ability to buy more cards.
· What is great with unused bonus? It lowers the average bonus.
Generally, bingo bonus encourages greater distribution of winnings. Truly remains an illusion if the net average bonus in play is greater than your bonus money. Claim your money if you win greater amount. Do not play with your deposits or bonus money but with your winnings. Now that live bingo games are flourishing over the internet, it provides more attraction than going to bingo halls.
Gamble Aware (www.gambleaware.co.uk) is managed by the Responsibility in Gambling Trust, an independent charity which funds treatment, research and education about responsible gambling. The website has been developed by a Task Force made up of representatives from the Gambling Commission, DCMS, academia and industry.